It's time for a round-up of all our favorite summer finds from the best sponsors in the world! You know those ads on our sidebar? They are all amazing shops and services that you need to know about. Just take a look at the fun things we found for you!
1. It's wedding season, folks! This gorgeous typographical "Beloved & Friend" print from Red Letter Words would be the perfect gift. Plus it's on sale for 20% off right now!
2. Want to make a modern and graphic statement in your home? Go for the new Honeycomb Allover Wall Stencil from Royal Design Studio. Fab.U.Lous. Get 10% OFF when you use the code RHBC10.
3. Love this vintage Golden Yellow Serving Bowl from Nachokitty- has lots of character with a sunny yellow color! You could get lost in this Etsy shop for hours- she has amazing stuff!
4. Lucent Lampworks is our newest sponsor (as seen on Extreme Home Makeover!).They offer some of the coolest light fixtures we've ever seen, like this Hanging Pendant Light with Glass Globe. I'm eyeing up a few of these beauties for my dining room!
5. Have you been over to My Best Friend's Hair Blog? They offer tons of tips on the newest products and trends for your hair. Plus, you can find a stylist near you, and give reviews on your stylist, too! I have to admit- I'm digging this rainbow-hued style done with hair chalk. Who knew?!
6. Going on a trip? Need a graduation or teacher gift? These 4 oz. Candle Travel Tins from CJS Eco Chic come in a variety of scents and can be taken anywhere!
7. I just got a Large Utility Tote from Thirty-One Gifts to use as my beach bag. It's the perfect size for a couple of towels, swimmies for my kids and all the other things you need for the beach or pool! With all the patterns and monogramming options, you can come up with a custom bag to fit all your summer needs!
8. With Charlie's 2nd birthday coming in just a few weeks, I've begun searching for some gift ideas for him. I LOVE this custom toy chest created with Belvedere Design vinyls. Wouldn't this be great to corral all the toy cars and trucks little boys seem to collect?
9. We're going with an All-American boy theme for Charlie's birthday party, and you better believe I'm going to be using this Star Spangled Digital Paper pack from Moo & Puppy to make his invitations and decorations! Use the code RHBC15 to receive 15% off your order!
10. You already know we make a weekly trip to Architectural Antiques (I just got a transom window for my kitchen) because we adore it so much. Put stopping at AA on your list of things you need to do this summer- you will not believe the unbelieveable amount of awesome finds there!
11. Some things are better left to the professionals, and quality upholstering is one of them. Jet Upholstery does amazing work and they can get their hands on any fabric your heart desires. Mention our blog to receive 25% off your next fabric order!
12. Stone Depot is THE place to go for a huge selection for all of your hardscaping projects. They're the ones who have helped make Monica's patio project go so smoothly! Jim is super helpful and full of information, so make sure you ask for him. :)
So, there you have it! Our top finds from some of our favorite people! Have a great weekend and spread the East Coast Creative love to our sponsors while you're at it. :0